Thursday, March 29, 2007
Rovarian Cancer
Surprise, surprise! Karl Rove is at the center of the DOJ scandal. What is with this guy that his servants are so willing to take a bullet for him? Is he involved in black magic? Is he Satan (I don't believe in Satan)? Does he have 13 inch penis? Has he fucked everyone in the ass with it threatening to out everyone that turns on him? Why won't anyone finger him? Why are they protecting him? I believe that Bush would go down in flames in order to protect Rove. Hey, maybe that will happen. We should be so lucky. Would someone just get this bastard and put him out of my misery?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Did you see him as MC Rove at the Press Club Dinner? What a prick. Shame on the press for suggesting that he was cool (probably the same ass kissers who praised Bush and clone last year while criticizing the hilarious Steven Colbert as not being funny). From his moves, I have no doubt that Karl Rove carried a large brief case, wore a hat with earmuffs, and was a member of the visual ed club in high school (and was probably beat up every day-which may explain his current mean streak). Check out the video of his performance and comments (especially page 6 - havingalaugh)on Huffington Post.
Okay, I watched the video and I feel really sick.
He makes a mockery of our country. He needs to be in jail where if he tried that he would surely be gang raped. MC Gag.
He actually has zero talent. I'm not sure who the guy rapping was, but he sucked ass, and he should have electrodes taped to his nuts for that performance.
MC Puke might like being gang raped.
You fail to see the upside of this rap...think of all the confessions we could get from criminals and terrorists by forcing them to watch
this repeatedly...Chinese water torture, nah...MC Rove is the way to go.
Personally, I like the Eric Cartman method.
Which is?
Farting in the face of the suspects until they confess. If necessary, you inject yourself with apple juice because it makes you fart.
Sounds like Abu Ghraib Redux. In MC Rove's I would make sure the the one doing the farting consumes lots of garlic (and ex-lax). Now we're getting disgusting.
Jon Stewart's Rove Rap:
From the western wing to the Crawford ranch
Karl Rove is destroying the executive branch
He has no scruples and I don't mean maybe
He said John McCain had a secret black baby
…F*ck that guy!
Post a Comment