Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bill O'Reilly is a Big Baby

Let me rephrase that, Bill O'Reilly is a big whiny baby. Chris Dodd basically gave him a verbal fudgepacking on his own show. It's very unlikely he'll be invited back. Have you ever seen someone act more bitchy to a guest other than maybe Sean Hannity? Anyway, I took Mr. Orally's advice and I checked out the Dailykos, which is a wonderful publication, by the way. I couldn't find the cartoon. Needless to say, I find the image of Lieberman smoking Bush with Rove corn holing him rather hilarious. Orally suggested Senator Dodd respected Lieberman and Bush for their patriotism. I don't respect them for their patriotism. They have none. If they did, they wouldn't wipe their asses with the Constitution.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Billo is jealous because he would like to be served by Lieberman or service Bush himself. He didn't get the name Orally for nuthin'.