Friday, September 21, 2007

Here's a good place to give your money

MOVEON.ORG

They may be the last defenders of your freedom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just posted this comment on HuffPost. I thought you'all would like to see it, as well.

Who says you can't criticize the military. This is the USA not Pakistan. Those Repugnicans and Democrat capons that voted to condemn free speech should be ashamed of themselves. They're the ones whose patriotism and belief in our system should be questioned. Not the ones who refused to condemn the ad. Baucaus, Bayh, Cardin, Carper, Casey, Conrad, Dorgan, Feinstein, Klobuchar, Kohl, Landrieu, Leahy, McCaskill, Mikulski, Nelson (x2), Pryor, Salazar, Tester, and Webb, as well as Biden and Obama. Shame on you. I sure hope a 3rd party launches a candidacy.

Marc said...

Actually, shame on Harry Reid for bringing it to a vote. I don't have a problem with what Obama did. He explained why he abstained.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm still disappointed in Obama. It's an issue of using Federal power to inhibit free speech. There are plenty of objectionable political ads out there. Should the government be involved in attacking free speech. I want a presidential candidate who has conviction and doesn't take a position based upon how he or she is perceived. Come to think of it, that's my problem with Hillary.