Gomer would have been a better president. At least we would have had Andy Griffith as Vice President (and North Carolina would have been represented). Arianna really does nail it. As a matter of fact, Krauthammer has been sounding rational lately and now I know why. I really hope Huckabee gets the nomination. Then he gets his ass whipped in the national election and the religious right goes back to their mega-churches and stays out of the public eye for the next 1,000 years.
1 comment:
Gomer would have been a better president. At least we would have had Andy Griffith as Vice President (and North Carolina would have been represented). Arianna really does nail it. As a matter of fact, Krauthammer has been sounding rational lately and now I know why. I really hope Huckabee gets the nomination. Then he gets his ass whipped in the national election and the religious right goes back to their mega-churches and stays out of the public eye for the next 1,000 years.
Post a Comment