Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hucking Hell!

Hat's off to you Governor Huckabee. You're a dumb man, probably not as dumb as George W. Bush, but still pretty freaking stupid as are all of the Iowa voters that caucused for you. Anyway, what I fear about you getting the nomination is what I call Christian Nazism. That is the in your face brand of Christianity you and your ilk follow. It is the kind that doesn't acknowledge logic, science or evolution. It is the Christianity that wants to tell us how we should live our lives. Yeah, you're against big government, except when it wants to tell us how to conduct our personal lives. You are dangerous for America and to the world. Go Huck yourself!

Anyway, I'm psyched for Obama. That's America! I'll blog about him later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Marc,

I agree with all your concerns. One question (maybe 2). Was that first comment in Vulcan or Klingon or are you being monitored by the Bonnano crime family?

Marc said...

I don't know. I get those occasionally, and I usually delete them, but I was actually going to try and interpret it. I think it's either Portuguese or Romanian. As long as I'm not being monitored by the Vory v Zakone, I'm okay.

Anonymous said...

or worse...like Keyser Sose!