Hil-lie-ry
I'm not sure who said it better, the Sex Pistols with "Liar, liar, liar" or Henry Rollins with "Cause you're a liar." Anyways, Hillary Clinton is a liar. Plain and simple. She freaking lied about the whole Bosnia thing. She didn't just misspeak. She wasn't anywhere near sniper fire. She lied America! Haven't we had enough of lies for the last 7 years? No wonder Bill Richardson endorsed Obama, which leads me to my next point.
Carville
James Carville, that self-serving prick, who looks like Patrick Stewart if I'm tripping on the brown acid, was whining like the dickless girl that he is about Richardson's endorsement of Obama. He claimed Richardson "made misrepresentations." Oh puhleeze! It couldn't have been anything like claiming he flew into Bosnia under sniper fire. Carville - STFU and that bitch wife of yours.
Chelsea
Stop allowing yourself to be pimped out. You say your mom, Hil-lie-ry, will be a better president than your dad. Who is she going to schtup in the oval office, Kevin Federline?
McCain
Grandpa Munster is still receiving a pass in the media, which is why we need Hil-lie-ry to drop out of the race. I'd rather not have a senile old man in office. We already had 8 years of Reagan. You remember him? He created a 2 trillion dollar deficit.
Moderated comments
For a time, I moderated comments. I removed that feature because I want people to speak freely, but if you don't play nice or you insult me or call me names, I'll just delete your comments. If you leave a trail, I can find you.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's no surprise that the likes of Ted Kennedy, Patrick Leahy, Caroline Kennedy, Maria Shriver, Oprah Winfree, and Bill Bradley, to name a few have endorsed Barack Obama. He's charismatic, intelligent, has displayed excellent judgement and has managed his campaign superbly (despite the pre-occupations of the MSM and some overly enthusiastic foot soldiers). I believe he'll make a great President. Hillary, start planning "It Takes a Village, Part II". Bill, contact Eliot Spitzer. He needs your counsel. McCain, start enjoying a well earned retirement. Take Joe Lieberman with you.
P.S. I have 2 words for James "the snake" Carville ....Scooter Libby. Now I know how he could be a Clinton operative and marry a Cheney operative. He has no principles.
Post a Comment