Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Dream VP Choices

I'm going to list my dream VP candidates for Obama. At this point, I'm going to make the assumption he'll end up with the nomination. I may be wrong and Hitlery may get it, but the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach so I'll stay positive with my hopes for VP's for Obama. Feel free to add your choices, even if it's a VP for Hitlery.

VP List
Brian Schweitzer - Governor of Montana - he's smart and knows a lot about energy
Russ Feingold - Senator (Wisc) - is he too Jewish for America?
Tim Kaine - Governor of VA - he's a good guy, though not as ideal as Mark Warner
Mark Pryor - Senator (Ark) - the Dems will need some help in the South
Chris Dodd - Senator (CT) - smart as a whip, usually principled
Kathleen Sibelius - Governor (KS) - I figured I'd throw a chick in there
Mike Bloomberg - Mayor of NYC - he's got money
Warren Buffet - he's got money, Jimmy Buffet would be Secretary of Kickin' Back
Bill Richardson - Governor (NM) - I liked his backstabbing of the Clintons

I think that's a pretty good list, but I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Warren Buffett sounds good (Although I like Bloomberg and the other Jewish guy as well). Speaking of Jews how about Mickey Hart instead of Jimmy Buffett. Other selections would be David Lee Roth, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel, Lou Reed, Robby Robertson, and Arlo Guthrie (boy we almost have a minyan). Just add Woody Allen.