So what if Michelle Obama is proud of her country for the first time in her adult life. She has every right to be. At least she didn't embezzle money from her own charity to finance her drug habit. I would advise the right wing to be careful what it wishes for. If they attack Michelle Obama, Cindy McCain is fair game, and let's face it there are more skeletons in her closet. Then again, the right wing has never been too concerned with collateral damage.
Here's a little poem:
Cindy McCain dulled the pain
Of being married to a lame brain, insane hothead.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Right on, Marc. I hope the purveyors of slime realize that it's a 2-way street (take that Michelle Malkin). In addition, John McCain also has some skeletons in his closet with regard to the way he left his first wife to marry Cindy.
Cindy McCain even got in on the bashing by saying "she's always been very proud of her country." Of course she has. Who wouldn't be when you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you can make a politician cheat on his wife and divorce her for you, then embezzle money from your own charity to pay for your drug habit, and not get busted for it and not have the hypocrites on the right wing (who supposedly care about family values) not take you to task for it.
FYI, I just posted the following on HuffPost (pseudonym - havingalaugh)
"Hey Michelle (Malkin, that is). I guess it would be in bad taste to bring up Cindy McCain's drug use and embezzlement from charity to support her habit or John McCain's shabby treatment of his first wife. While Obama et al. are too classy to play the slime game, others are not. Why don't we stick to the issues rather than producing collateral damage. If I were John McCain, I would make every effort to shut down the swift boating since this time the swift boat might sink."
Post a Comment