Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Hardcore Teabagging In Mass
I bet there is some hardcore tea-bagging going on in Massachusetts tonight as it elected it's first Nazi, er Republican to the Senate in lord knows how many years. The so-called Tea Party people, take their name from the Boston Tea Party must be so proud. The truth is, the members of the Boston Tea Party were a bunch of hooligans, misguided patriots, who thought they were doing good by throwing some tea in the water. That's vandalism and destruction of property, and they should have all gone to jail. They had absolutely no impact on the Revolution. Their heroics are complete mythology. Go ahead right-wingers gloat. You've earned it with your assinine tactics of disrupting health care town hall meetings, and bringing guns to the President's speeches and electing morons like Scott Brown and the douchebag governor in Virginia. You can screw up the country some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, what is it like walking around with so much anger & hate inside you?
Did you really call Scott Brown a Nazi? Really?
Shame on you Marc, you really have lost it.
I'm pretty sane actually, and I'm not angry at all. However, this is my anti-right-wing site. Why do Republicans get so upset when being compared to Nazis? Have you seen the guy's record? Seriously, though there is no anger here. I'm not the one that brought a gun to an Obama speech. I'm not the one that put Obama's picture on monkey face. I'm not the one insisting proof of Obama's birth certificate.
The reality is the Democrats did to themselves. They're a bunch of fools that can't get their shit together. Thank the lord I'm not a member nor have I ever given a penny to the party, and I never will.
Folks that are sending me the hate mail, lay off! I do this for fun for crying out loud. I'm entitled to my views and I'm entitled not to hear yours on my blog. Someone called it comedy. It is comedy because I'm funny.
Post a Comment