Saturday, January 2, 2010

When Bad Things Happen to Bad People

So the fat druggie Viagra user had chest pains in Hawaii. I'm talking about Rush Limbaugh, of course. I am not one of the well wishers. Though, I heard he is on the road to recovery, his death or any other permanent adverse conclusion would not have bothered me. Rush is a peddler of hate and he makes the world worse by his presence and his actions.

I'll probably go to hell for feeling this way. If I do, I'll see you there Rush. I just hope you get there first.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Marc said...

Thanks, but I think I have some gems in some of my older blogs. I've been doing this for a few years.

Anonymous said...

Marc, it's utterly pathetic that you claim "Rush is a peddler of hate", but then in the same breath you talk about how you wish he would die.

I would wager that you don't ever listen to Rush, so I don't know where you're getting your facts from. That's fine if you don't like him or if you disagree with him, but wishing he would DIE?

Take a look in the mirror and look at the "hate peddler" that is looking back at you. Read your posts Marc, you scare me at times.

Marc said...

Hey Jackass, you're right. I don't listen to Rush. If you wagered me a pile of shit, I would gladly give it to you because that's what Rush is worth. He is an idiot as is anyone that listens to him. He is a peddler of hate. Did you hear what he said yesterday about Haiti?

Tell me, where did I say I wish he would die? You're inferring because I said his death would not bother me. It wouldn't. That's not saying I wish he would die. You're mind is mush probably from listening to too much Rush.

I looked in the mirror. I'm not a peddler of hate. I don't sell hate on the radio or TV. That would be the definition of a peddler of hate.

Hope you enjoy your ignorant bliss.

Anonymous said...

Here's what he said:

RUSH: No, it's not "whether or not." That matters. I mean you call here and ask, "Where do I get off suggesting that we don't donate to Haiti because we do in the income tax?" and I tell you I said that, but I also said private donations are going to be much better than a government donation. They're all going, go to the Red Cross, do other things, don't go through the government. It's just going to go through hands and bureaucracies and a dollar is going to end up being 30 cents by the time they get through with it. I did not say, "Don't make donations." That's not a "whether or not" thing. That's why you called.

Tell me where the HATE is in there.

Marc said...

Again, I don't listen to the show. I am one of reasonable intelligence. However, he said the earthquake in Haiti will play right into Obama's hands by allowing him to play up his "compassionate" and "humanitarian" credentials, and that the President will use this crisis to "boost his credibility with the black community." He is divisive, and he is a racist.

You're not going to sell me on the argument that Rush Limbaugh is reasonable or intelligent. Nor are you going to convince me that he does not peddle hate or try to be divisive.