“As the New York Times reported today, I do not agree with General Pace that homosexuality is immoral. Attempts to divide people like this have consumed too much of our politics over the past six years.”
I wish all of you closeted right wingers would just come out of the closet so we could move past this issue and get on with the real issues, such as the global climate change, poverty, genocide in Africa, the piss poor war in Iraq, etc.
How about this? If Ryan Secrest comes out of the closet, will Sean Hannity and Glen Beck?
Let me reaffirm my support for Obama, a real "uniter, not a divider."
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
BTW, Hillary's comment was bull shit.
Asked if she agreed with General Pace’s view that homosexuality was immoral, Mrs. Clinton said: “Well I’m going to leave that to others to conclude.” She added, “I’m very proud of the gays and lesbians I know who perform work that is essential to our country, who want to serve their country and I want make sure they can.”
Take a damn stance. Either you believe in equality or you don't. After getting bitch slapped by the gay community, she responded thusly:
“I have heard from many of my friends in the gay community that my response yesterday to a question about homosexuality being immoral sounded evasive. My intention was to focus the conversation on the failed don’t ask, don’t tell policy. I should have echoed my colleague Senator John Warner’s statement forcefully stating that homosexuality is not immoral because that is what I believe.”
She only responded this way after Obama took a bold stance. My gosh, even John Warner is clear where he stands on this issue. She's wishy-washy my liberal friends. Let's weed her out, now!
Will Obama come out of the closet next?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259045,00.html
You know, Marc, I bet you're kind of good looking, too.
Yes, only faux news would report that. He's got a point, though, John Edwards is a handsome man. Only those of us comfortable with our sexuality make those statements. You'd never hear James Dobson or Tony Perkins say another man is handsome or cute.
Word is I'm not a bad looking guy. At least, my wife thinks so, but what does she know. Her standards we're so low she married me. ;-)
Post a Comment