Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I will not be a guest on the Imus show

Because he got FIRED!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Marc said...

What I find sickening about this whole thing in terms of Presidential politics is that just about every Democratic contender spoke out against Imus and his ignorant bigoted comments. Yes, I'm sure that is the popular thing to do, but with so much press, it had to be done. On the other hand, the Republicans were either silent or noncommittal. Guido believed his apology was sincere. McCain said he would appear on the show again (not anymore you won't). I didn't hear any response from Governor Big Love (a.k.a Elmer Fudd, a.k.a Yosemite Sam, a.k.a Mitt Romney). I suppose speaking out against racism would somehow upset southern constituents. I'm not saying all southerners are racist, but I believe most southern Republicans and so-called Christian conservatives are either racist or apathetic towards the difficulties and prejudices others races face. Therefore, politicians that believe they need to court the South in order to win the Presidency will remain low key when it comes to speaking out against racism. It is a sad commentary on America. I hope Obama wins.

Anonymous said...

Good riddens to that "bushy headed ghoul". Maybe he can form his own radio network (to compete with Sirius/XM). He could have radio shows from such enlightened individuals as ...Bill Donahue, Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, Congressman Tancredo, BillO...and for racial balance Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.