In our introductory story, Karl Rove goes to prison. The reasons are irrelevant. Let's just say he broke the law.
Karl, wearing his orange jump suit, enters his cell and meets his big, burly, tattooed cell mate, Poker.
Poker: hey baldy, I like your shiny head. What's your name?
Rove: I'm MC Rove (in a gruff voice).
Poker: you're my bitch, now drop you're trousers!
Rove: but, but, but....
Poker: that's right, you're butt. That's what I want baldy.
Rove: but I'm powerful, I've got connections. I can get you cigarettes. Do you like to smoke?
Poker: the only gonna be smokin' anything is you. Now, down with your pants, fatty.
Rove: actually, I'm wearing a jump suit.
Poker: TAKE IT OFF, BITCH or I'll whore you out to the Aryan brotherhood!
Rove nervously unzips his jump suit and lets it drop to the floor. Now, he is standing in his briefs.
Poker: oh, yeah! (ripping off Rove's tighty whiteys)
Rove: I brought some vaseline just for this occasion.
Poker: alright chubby, let's get this on!
The curtain fades to Whitney Houston's "I will always Love You."
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment