Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bush Refuses to Support the Troops

No surprise here. Bush hates the troops. He despises our soldiers because he was too much of a coward himself to serve. By vetoing Congress very fair bill, Bush proves he only wants it his way and he defies the will of the American people. His place in hell is very hot.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see only one solution. IMPEACHMENT. He is responsible to the deaths of 3300 + (as well as ruining the lives of 10s of thousands) young Americans, not to mention those of 100s of thousands Iraqi's.....just to prove his manliness to his father. In the process he destroyed our credibility and stature throughout the world. If a vote were taken today, 72% of the American people would vote against him. In an orderly and democratic society, we dispose of bad leadership in a civilized manner (In Parliamentary governments it's called a vote of no confidence). I keep on getting requests from Howard Dean et al. asking for money to oppose and override Bush's veto. They're not getting another cent from me until they do the right thing...Throw the bum out (i.e., initiate impeachment proceedings NOW). He refuses to listen to the will of the American people, much less the experts. Certainly his crimes are far worse than those involving lying about having sex with an intern.

Marc said...

It would be nice, but the Dems don't have the numbers. They need to keep the investigations going so Karl Rove and the other evil dignitaries are pre-occupied, thus limiting further destruction to our country.

Anonymous said...

I hope Karl Rove is ultimately disgraced and incarcerated. I would not be surprised if he was behind the outing of Valerie Plame. Say what you will, that was a treasonous act.

Marc said...

Karl Rove is behind every shameful act of this administration. He is an evil and hateful man. He does not deserve to be called an American. Everything he does is harmful to this country. I hope he is on that Madam list. Of course, he probably likes doing guys so he likely isn't.

Anonymous said...

The outing of Plame was neither an outing nor treasonous. Hating Rove is fine, but get the facts straight. She hadn't served in a covert position for some time, she drove herself to Langley every day (doesn't help your cover if you drive to CIA offices, does it?) and her friends know about her position. And it was Armitage who leaked her name, based on the info we have at this point. I bet Rove was also behind the Hindenburg disaster, the Kennedy shooting, and the ball that rolled between Buckner's leg in the '86 series. I'm just waiting for the Oliver Stone movie.

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous #2

Where do you get your information.. from BillO, Hannity, John Gibson or Rush (or do you have a chip implanted somewhere)? Why is it that a blow job (or lying about it), an expensive haircut, or using a private plane is the ultimate transgression and every suspect issue associated with the right wing is minimized. As I understand it, the CIA operatives (not the sit on-your-ass pundits) are very pissed off about the outing of Plame. Finally, if you believe that Armitage was the real source behind that form of treason, maybe I could sell you some prme property in Baghdad's Greenzone. Get Real! It's time to stop being an apologist for Bush and Company. They're destroying this country. As Rahm Emanuel said the other day, they're more loyal to the interests of the Republican Party than they are to the best interests of the US.

Marc said...

Okay, Mr. Rove Lover, whatever you say. You're telling me to get my facts straight. What facts did I use? I never mentioned the outing of Valerlie Wilson as a CIA operative. However, since you mentioned it, she was a CIA operative, though she may not have been covert, it is still a crime for which Rove was behind, though he may not have been the immediate leaker, but he should be incarcerated. Though, he never will be it is still my fantasy. Karl Rove has committed crimes. Shit, his Wiki profile has that information. He is responsible for many of the lies, if not all, expounded by this administration. He is a scroundrel, and I wish his nuts to be severed from his person. Alright, Mr. Rove Lover? You know you love him so next time you see him you can kiss his bald head.

Anonymous said...

I do kiss his bald head and then give him a reach around (if he asks nicely). Funny, I never mentioned anything about haircuts, planes, or anything else. I just said that the "outing" wasn't treasonous. One issue, one point. Funny how it got blown up. And I never defended Rove on any other issue, or the Republican party. I just believe the Plame affair has gotten blown way out of proportion...especially in comparison with the Sandy Berger Affair. But I must say, it really is fun to get you guys riled up. What else can I bring up? I think Dick Cheney should go on Mt. Rushmore. Discuss.

Marc said...

Since the Dems are a bunch of pussies, somebody needs to get tough on their behalf.

What I find treasonous about the outing of Valerie Wilson is that is was done to destroy the career of someone that criticized the President, instead of attacking the merits of Joe Wilson's argument. It is treasonous because it is very un-American, much like Karl Rove and Dumbya.

Anonymous said...

Is Sandy Berger the best you have? Here's a better one. James Carville may be shtupping Cheney's former assistant.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd shtupp James Carville...and his nice wife, Mary. Sadly, I'm more interested in the theft and destruction of classified documents hidden in pant legs, than the extracurricular activities of Jimmy Dean. I'd be more impressed if it was Cheney's daughter and not his assistant.

Marc said...

What Sandy Berger did is child's play compared to 85% of the actions of the Bush administration.

Anonymous said...

Here's an even trade - let's indict Sandy Berger for violating the public trust by stealing highly important classified documents along with Alberto Gonzales for the trivial crime of authorizing the firing of US attorneys for partisan political reasons. Don't you think that's fair?

Marc said...

No that's not a fair trade. Rove must go. Quit trying to make Berger an issue. It pales in comparison.