Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Welcome to the Museum for Stupid Rednecks!

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off, but there is actually a Creation Museum. Since the actual case for creationism is shaky, Answers in Genesis brings you a museum where, if your gullible enough to believe it, you'll see dinosaurs roaming the earth with Adam and Eve a mere 6,000 years ago despite pretty solid scientific evidence they lived somewhere between 65 million and 230 million years ago. Petersburg, KY, here I come! I better leave my IQ at home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marc,

With all due respect, you're way off the mark! Everybody knows that the earth is 6000 years old and God created man on a Wednesday. Where do you get your information?

Pat Roberston
President
Regent University

Marc said...

Pat,
Guess what? Once the Bush adminstration is out of office, where are the Regent grads going to get jobs? Oh, I know, how about the Creation Museum?

Anonymous said...

How about at Lord & Taylor or faculty jobs at Liberty University Law School.