Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Boring!

Okay, I'm getting a little bored with the Democratic candidates. It seems like now that the cameras are on, the candidates are trying to be everything to everyone. Someone has to emerge as a leader on the Iraq War, er fiasco, healthcare, education, the economy, etc. or I'm going to start screaming for Gore.

Democratic candidates get this straight: I don't care about your religion. I don't care about your faith. The next time someone asks you about it, you should say "why does it matter. Hail Science!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe now's the time for Al to take back the Presidency. Bob Herbert seems to think so. My feeling is that Gore won't campaign like he did in 2000. He'll make his own strategic decisions and not be dependent on these know-nothing political strategists.

Marc said...

Maureen Dowd is calling Obama Obambi in her column this morning. He better grow some stones or he is done. He's going to need them against the Republicans.

Anonymous said...

She's right. How else is he going to stand up to Hillary's strap-ons. By the way, now Hillary say's that FAITH got her through Bill's infidelities. I think the price he paid for his infidelities was support for Hillary's run for the presidency.