If you are a Republican that voted for Bush, I hate you because you screwed this country, you screwed democracy, you have set us back as a nation and society 300 years and you are a selfish piece of shit. I wish a pox on your house and your family. May you reap what you have sown.
I blame you because you may have thought you weren't doing any harm by voting a self-proclaimed ignoramus into office, but you have wrought considerable damage to the United States of America. We are no longer a great nation, and it is your fault, the George W. Bush voter.
By voting Bush into office, you allowed him to appoint men to the Supreme Court, who have decided to shit on the Constitution and wipe their asses with it. They have abridged our First Amendment rights by putting limits on free speech that clearly conflict with the Constitution and what the founders intended. This gang of five, Roberts (may his penis fall), Alito, Scalia, Thomas and Kennedy, have hijacked the First Amendment in favor of corporate interests and at the expense of civil liberties. May they all burn in hell. Also, I blame the Democrats in the Senate for their failure to filibuster these nominations. Where is the leadership?
You have allowed Bush to pick and choose the laws he wants to enforce. He is pursuing a war that he started, waisting the lives of innocent Americans for reasons that continually change, but are basically unknown. Again, I blame the Democrats in Congress for not stopping him.
How much damage can he accomplish by January 2009? Will the Constitution be reduced to square of toilet paper by that point? Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I become more disgusted every day. I am angry. I must put my hate somewhere so I put on you if you voted for George W. Bush.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Please understand, I don't really hate anybody, I was just really pissed off when I wrote this. I thought about deleting it because it will offend people. It's pretty passionate, but I think it needs to stay because I value freedom of speech.
Your piece today was very eloquent, but troubling. It revealed an enormous amount of anger. I hope you feel better now. I think you should stop, smell the roses, kiss your loved ones, and take a vacation. By the way, while you're blaming the Democrats, don't forget those ass kiss Repugnicans in Congress who gave Forest Gump's evil twin and Voldemort a free pass.
I appreciate the love and back 'atcha.
While we're on the subject...I hate the person that started the designated hitter...I hate the inventor of one-ply toilet paper...I hate the person who invented toll roads...I also hate all Police Academy movies after the first three.
Relax a little...the banks are still open, mail is delivered, stores are open, the sun is shining, you have a roof over your head and the time and ability to blog...disagree with Bush, but have a drink...the Dolphins haven't even started losing yet. You have plenty of time to be angry.
Wow...I actually agree slightly with another writer...strange...
Quayle in '08!
Post a Comment