Thursday, June 28, 2007

She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind

Anne Coulter is a graduate of Cornell University Night Tract program. Clearly, she is an intelligent woman. Why such venom and hatred? She is on a terror about the Edwards. The comments she made about John Edwards is completely uncalled for, and it cheapens the political debate. Of course, Coulter doesn't want debate because she would prefer to personally attack. I guess because I am a strong advocate of free speech, I don't believe we should censor this bitch. However, I have come up with a few things I would like to see happen to her.

1) Lightening strike her and call her home to hell
2) Shark attack victim, where a swarm of sharks dismember her
3) Alligator victim....
4) Killer bees victim....
5) Birthday cake with dynamite candle sticks

What would you like to see?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could refer to Ann (or is it Andrew) Coulter as a "C_NT" but that would be inaccurate. Can't you tell by her Adams apple, big hands and feet, deep "sultry" voice? She's a male pseudohermaphrodite. Could be androgen insensitiy syndrome or 5-alpha reductase deficiency (with some surgical intervention). I wonder if she read Eugenides' "Middlesex." It wouldn't surprise me if her anger at John Edwards is directed at the fact that he's a normal guy (she show's no such anger toward Matt Drudge). By the way, I didn't mean to offend the intersex community. Just Ann Coulter. The intersex community should be offended at having Ann as one of their own. By the way, since Ann's intersexual, here's my wish...Ann, go fu_k yourself."