Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Larry Craig likes to Soak-a de Cork

"I am not gay. I have never been gay." Yeah, right Senator Craig. The only people dumb enough to believe your lies are your Republican constituents. I have no problem with the fact that you love hot gay sex or that fact that you like to be on bottom. Hey, that's your prerogative. Whatever floats your boat. It's the lies and the hypocrisy that bother me. The fact that you claim to be for family values, yet your persecute homosexuals is bothersome. The fact that you condemned Bill Clinton for his acts of infidelity, while you were getting cornholed in various airport and truck stop bathrooms across the country is bothersome. Is that not infidelity?

You have a wide stance when you take a crap? That has got to be the most laughable thing I've ever heard. How did you know how to correctly tap your foot? You knew the code for crying out loud.

You should you resign, but you have no honor. Personally, I'd rather have you run for reelection since that would likely be another Democratic pick up. However, more and more will come out about you and your gay sexcapades "Mr. Wide Stance Dumper." Someone who buried it deep in your rear in Union Station toilet come forward. Larry Flynt will probably put some bucks out there for it. Your fellow Republicans will abandon you and probably force you to resign so as to put someone else in your place to have the incumbency for the 2008 election. Either way, you're a liar and a hypocrite.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Advice to hypocritical closet gays..quit the Repugnican party. You're ruining it for the straight or gay honest ones..all 3 of them.

Marc said...

Last night on MSNBC with Dan Abrams, Tucker Carlson admitted that he had been propositioned once in a bathroom. Both Dan and Joe Scarborogh taunted him about it. But of course, Tucker has that look of a guy that would probably want to engage in that type of behavior in a sleazy bathroom.

Anonymous said...

It's the bow tie.

Anonymous said...

Here's a terrible combination of maladies: jock itch, diarrhea, and restless leg syndrome. That should have been Larry Craig's explanation.

Marc said...

To think, he had a month to contemplate it. He should have been more creative.

On a serious note, if people like Larry Craig didn't ostracize homosexuality, then people like him wouldn't be forced to closeted encounters.

One other thought, he's probably so stressed out right now that he's thinking "man, I could go for some hot bathroom sex."

Anonymous said...

I hope he covers the toilet seat when he's out and about. Can pick up some real dangerous stuff if he doesn't. I'll tell you one thing. I'll think twice the next time I have to use a public bathroom. Perhaps a marketable item would be a "porta-potty" for traveling (sort of like a laptop).