Saturday, September 1, 2007

Republicans on the Down Low

I'm wondering who the next Republican to embarrass the party will be. You know Larry Craig was basically worthless. Otherwise, the GOP wouldn't have been so quick to treat him like a leper. I'm sure Karl Rove's name will appear on the DC madame's list, which is why he resigned in advance of his name being released. The Washington Post reports it's going to be tough for the GOP in the Senate in 2008. We'll see. Maybe my gloating will backfire, but right now, I don't mind kicking them while they're down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think M.C. Rove will be on the DC Madame's list. More than likely he'll be listed on the Union Station bathroom Wall (or is Stall) of Fame (That ole toe tapper). If I were David Drier (R-Cal), I'd keep a low profile for a while. Ralph Reed, Tony Perkins (deja vous), Tom DeLay (kind of prissy) we're watching you.