Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Hillary Avalance

It looks like the Hillary campaign is on a steamroll. Personally, I'm not a fan. I'm still sticking with Obama. I still have hope, especially with all the money he's raised, that he'll start to get some traction. I don't believe the polls. I believe phony polls are put out there to show Hillary with the lead so the public concedes to her. We'll see what happens when it comes time to vote. She may have peaked to early (remember Howard Dean?). The Republicans want to run against Hillary because she is beatable. There is lots of Clinton hatred out there. The good news is that the GOP candidates SUCK (except Ron Paul). While I'm not gung-ho about a Hillary Presidency, I will get on board with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only hope is that if Rudy gets nominated, the Democrats have the smarts to pull a Dukakis on him (remember the tank adds). The video of him talking to Judy (of Rudy and Judy)in front of the NRA is hilarious. How about the several pictures of the macho Rudy in drag or when he used to where a come over. It's payback time.