I felt his picture necessitated this song that was originally written about George Bush Sr.Soy un perdedor
I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me?
Regarding evolution Fred Thompson said "In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey."
When asked about welfare Duncan Hunter said " Savin’ all your food stamps and burnin’ down the trailer park."
Mitt Romney was asked about values, to which he replied " Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber ’cuz one’s got a weasel and the other’s got a flag one’s on the pole, shove the other in a bag."
McCain was asked if he was fit to be President as there were complaints that he was too old and not mentally stable, to which he replied "someone came in sayin’ I’m insane to complain
about a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt."
Anyways, thanks to Beck for these wonderful lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment