Here are some highlights over the last few weeks since I've been quiet.
Democratic debate: Edwards stock goes up. He's finally getting tough. Obama's seems to be losing steam. He will likely fade after Iowa. Hillary's stock goes down because she was shown for what she is: someone that wants to have it both ways. Wake up, Democratic Party!
The highlight for me was the Biden line: "Rudy Giuliani, probably the most underqualified man since George Bush to seek the presidency, is here talking about any of the people here. Rudy Giuliani... I mean, think about it! Rudy Giuliani. There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11. There's nothing else! There's nothing else! And I mean this sincerely. He's genuinely not qualified to be president." Here is a link for some video fun: Biden slams Rudy.
Blackwater? A disgrace! The Bush administration should ashamed. Oh yeah, they have no shame. Maybe those contractors got what they deserved in Fallujah.
Mukaskey could have been they highest ranking Jew in the administration. Major Democrats seem to be opposed, which means after a few threats, his nomination for Attorney General will pass. One thing I'd like to see is all Bush cabinet members including President Dumb Ass and VP Voldemort submit to some water boarding. Bush might divulge all the state secrets.
Fred Thompson, who's he?
Larry Craig? Still gay, still denying it, probably still stealthily chasing ass in the Capitol now that the incident has died down somewhat. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to pork Pat McHenry. Though, maybe he likes his men more macho. I could totally see Craig going for Duane "Dog" Chapman.
That's my round up for now.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great post. Thanks for the update. Maybe I should look at Joe Biden more seriously (hair plugs and all). I hope Chris Dodd lifts his numbers. They really can't get below 0%. I guess Larry Craig wouldn't be interested in Virginia's Jerry Kilgore.
Post a Comment