Thursday, December 13, 2007
I Don't Heart Huckabee
I realize it's been, what 2 days, since I've written anything negative about Mike Huckabee. Let me start by pimping today's NY Times editorial by Gail Collins. It's pretty funny. While pointing out his loser qualities, she speculates why voters might prefer him to Giuliani or Romney. I also learned that as Governor of Arkansas, he received $112,000 worth of gifts. Apparently, he fancies Target, having been signed up on the Target wedding registry despite being married for 30 years. Honestly, I could care less about that stuff. It's the lack of foreign policy knowledge, the non-belief in science and the freeing of rapists that bothers me. Remember the last President with zero foreign policy knowledge? He got is in a needless war in Iraq.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wonder what impact old pictures of the Huckster will have. He might repulse some because he was a fat ass. On the other hand, since that is representative of a majority of Americans he might get some converts.
Obese + Evangelist....nah, will never happen.
Post a Comment