I tried leaving this on JC's website but it wouldn't accept anonymous posts so I'll leave it here (since you seem to have an inside track with him).
Jesus,
Nice piece. I agree with you almost entirely. I don't think I could support Hillary (too contrived). You know, for a Jewish guy who lived with his parents until the age of 30, you turned out OK (and this comes from a non-Christian...does this mean I'm a non-citizen?). Too bad your followers screwed things up.
1 comment:
I tried leaving this on JC's website but it wouldn't accept anonymous posts so I'll leave it here (since you seem to have an inside track with him).
Jesus,
Nice piece. I agree with you almost entirely. I don't think I could support Hillary (too contrived). You know, for a Jewish guy who lived with his parents until the age of 30, you turned out OK (and this comes from a non-Christian...does this mean I'm a non-citizen?). Too bad your followers screwed things up.
Post a Comment