The New England Patriots pulled it off. They went undefeated in the regular season for the first time since 1972. Kudos to them. The accomplishment wasn't achieve without some help. Call me sour grapes if you want. When the Dolphins went undefeated, it didn't happen in the same season that Shula got busted for cheating like Belicheck did for filming the Jets defensive signals. Also, the Dolphins didn't have help from the zebras. I've never seen team get more non-calls their way nor have I seen opponents in a close game get bull shit calls against them. It probably won't happen because Goodell has a woody for Belicheck, but I hope Indy or Jax kicks the shit out of them in the playoffs.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
New England Cheatriots
The New England Patriots pulled it off. They went undefeated in the regular season for the first time since 1972. Kudos to them. The accomplishment wasn't achieve without some help. Call me sour grapes if you want. When the Dolphins went undefeated, it didn't happen in the same season that Shula got busted for cheating like Belicheck did for filming the Jets defensive signals. Also, the Dolphins didn't have help from the zebras. I've never seen team get more non-calls their way nor have I seen opponents in a close game get bull shit calls against them. It probably won't happen because Goodell has a woody for Belicheck, but I hope Indy or Jax kicks the shit out of them in the playoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If the '72 Dolphins played the '07 Pats the Pats would have their asses kicked (without cheating).
I'm sure I'd go that far. It was a different era, a different day. The biggest performance enhancer in 1972 was Tang. Also, those guys would drink a 6 pack and go hit the weight room. Today, they're taking all kinds of shit that probably should be illegal. I'm sure if it came out that Tom Brady was taking some sort of performance enhancer, Goodell would come up with an excuse to let it slide.
Post a Comment