Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Can you feel the O-mentum?

Obama is starting to pull ahead with significant victories in Hawaii and Wisconsin. It seems that Hillary will try to win at all costs whether it be on a technicality, lying about Obama or destruction of the Democratic party. McCain referred to Obama's message of change as empty rhetoric. Aren't elections all about empty rhetoric? Wasn't George W. Bush (the worst President ever) supposed to be a uniter, not a divider? Yet, he has been the most divisive President in the history of our nation. Didn't the legally elected Bush (the father) promise read my lips, no new taxes? We read 'em, he raised 'em. Personally, I'd rather be inspired than promised a bunch of BS that's not going to come to fruition. I think Obama inspires. I think he instills confidence in the American people, and he gives the hope that America can be a great nation again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/19/AR2008021902336.html

Marc said...

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped reading the Washington Post. Obama rules!

Anonymous said...

I know change and hope are powerful chemicals and aphrodisiacs, but can someone take break from their Obama orgasms and explain this? http://www.breitbart.tv/html/48404.html

Does Obama just attract a lot of hypoglycemics? Maybe he should start serving oxygen or IV's at his events.

Marc said...

I almost faint every time I watch an Obama speech. Yeah, he's that good!

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine State of the Unions if he's elected? Bob Byrd better watch out...I don't know if he can be resuscitated.

Marc said...

I thought that guy was a robot. Anyways, I'm surprised Hillary hasn't fainted from his hotness.

Anonymous said...

Am I on the correct Blog or am I in a Fire Island Men's Locker Room?

Marc said...

Not sure, you're probably in a Fire Island men's locker room since you seem to have some familiarity with it.

Anonymous said...

Just because I have restless leg syndrome, jock itch, like public bath rooms, would like to "shtup" Ann Coulter, and have conservative leanings is no reason to pick on me.

L. Craig