Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's this mentality that enabled the Nazi's

This jerk-off, Steve King (R-IA), to the left is of the same mindset that allowed the Nazis to come to power in Germany in the 1930s. The first thing they did was pick an enemy amongst a small minority of the people and created a false threat to scare the population. Soon, I'm sure they'll start blaming the crappy economy, actually it's a recession, on the Islamic terrorists because Lord knows the Republicans haven't taken responsibility for anything since Watergate. In reality, it was a devastated economy in Germany that brought the Nazis to power. As Bush and the GOP do their best turn our economy into one similar to that of Germany's in the 1930s, it could make way for a new group of Nazis like Steve King.

I'd like to go Tobias Beecher to his Vern Schillinger on the weight bench.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great piece. I wonder if we're related. You expressed what I was thinking in an ever so eloquent fashion. When I read that piece about Steve King I thought of Nazi Germany and was tempted call him a Schmuck on his web site (However, they wanted too much information). I think it's time to use the "Americo-fascist" analogy for people who think like he does.