This is my political blog. It is my purpose to attack the foibles of the Right Wing and promote the moderate agenda.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
OUCH!
I guess this thing will go on. I just hope, if Hillary wins the nomination, she doesn't get the pantsuit beat off her by Grandpa Munster. After all, he is a war hero and a good Christian.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can also see Republicans spreading the word that she's the "anti-Christ". As a matter of fact her demeanor and recent actions toward Obama seem to back that up. When the 3 am phone call comes in, Hillary might be out looking for human blood. (The Obama campaign should have used that one). It appears that negative campaigning and appearing on lightweight TV shows work (does not speak well of the electorate).
Furthermore, professional experience by marriage is over-rated. If it were meaningful, the first lady would be next in line of succession. I've been married for 43 years and am a professor. Does that mean my wonderful wife (who's very bright) is qualified to take over my lectures, write my exams, counsel my students. Am I qualified to take care of my wife's responsibilities. When it comes to managing an event (e.g., wedding and bar mitzvah), planning a budget, doing the marketing I'm useless. I hope the Obama campaign will start to challenge Hillary's so-callled qualifications. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather have the country in Barack Hussein Obama's hands (and I say this as a Jew concerned about Israel's existence) than in the hands of Hillary Cruella Rodham (spare the rod) Clinton who's every move is calculated on the polls.
4 comments:
I can also see Republicans spreading the word that she's the "anti-Christ". As a matter of fact her demeanor and recent actions toward Obama seem to back that up. When the 3 am phone call comes in, Hillary might be out looking for human blood. (The Obama campaign should have used that one). It appears that negative campaigning and appearing on lightweight TV shows work (does not speak well of the electorate).
2 points:
1) When the 3 AM phone call comes, will Grandpa Munster hear it and will his aids be able to wake him?
2) If Hillary is President, will the line to be red phone be busy because Bill is having phone sex?
Furthermore, professional experience by marriage is over-rated. If it were meaningful, the first lady would be next in line of succession. I've been married for 43 years and am a professor. Does that mean my wonderful wife (who's very bright) is qualified to take over my lectures, write my exams, counsel my students. Am I qualified to take care of my wife's responsibilities. When it comes to managing an event (e.g., wedding and bar mitzvah), planning a budget, doing the marketing I'm useless. I hope the Obama campaign will start to challenge Hillary's so-callled qualifications. As far as I'm concerned I'd rather have the country in Barack Hussein Obama's hands (and I say this as a Jew concerned about Israel's existence) than in the hands of Hillary Cruella Rodham (spare the rod) Clinton who's every move is calculated on the polls.
I like that: Cruella.
Post a Comment