If you're one of the inbred rednecks attending Sarah Palin's rallies, you're now being filled with fear and rage that an Obama presidency would lead to some totalitarian communist Soviet style state. She needs to be taken to task by her own party for this nonsense. I truly hope this means the death of the Republican party.
If there is anyone to fear as totalitarian, it is Sarah Palin, maybe not so much John McCain, but if Palin were President, I could definitely see a Christian totalitarian state where prayer was mandatory in public schools, and not just nondenominational prayer, but Christian prayer. Moslems, Jews, Hindus, Sihks, Zoroasters, Satanists and everyone else would be left out. There would be no sex education except for the teaching of abstinence (you know, where boys are taught their penises will fall off if they have sex before marriage) so every seventeen year old girl could get pregant like Palin's daughter. Also, the teaching of science would be verboten, er forbidden. It would not be long before Muslims would be second class citizens. Anyone that spoke out against Frau Palin would be jailed. Americans would be fleeing to China as political prisoners. All this will be great for Joe the Plumber because he'll be making $250K per year fixing toilets. This is what I fear.
3 comments:
Rumor has it that after she looses the election, Sarah Palin (and the first dude) might re-invigorate their secessionist movement and attempt to create a Christian-Nazi state in Sitka, Alaska. Hmmm....what an idea for a novel. I could call it the "The Reichstag Policeman's Union."
Remind me never to ask you for help looking for a job. If your business ever takes off, I'll be sure to make sure I never hire anyone from your firm. Good luck with alienating half the country.
Since I don't know who you are, I can't help you. Obviously, you know who I am. Do you have the stones to reveal yourself rather than make an anonymous post on my site? Yeah, and like Bush didn't alienate half the country.
Post a Comment