Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Wow!
I don't really know what to say other than this is one of the happiest times I can remember in this country. My tears of joy are trying to come out, but I'm so much in awe, I believe they are stuck. I just heard John Lewis say "I don't know how to express myself." That is how I feel. I was an Obama supporter since 2004 when I thought "this guy would make a great President someday." I believed in Obama, and I believed he would win, but in the back of my mind, I was scared there would be foul play in these elections. Now, it is real. It happened. We won. There is light at the end of the tunnel. There is hope. I have never been more proud to be an American than at this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment