Friday, August 7, 2009

Protesters are no heroes

I read about an incident in Tampa where protesters, admittedly spurred on by conservatives groups and the likes of Glen Beck, were injured during a town hall health care meeting by police and event organizers. Ha ha! What those idiots need is a good old fashioned beat down. These protesters are not heroes, and they are not expressing their First Amendment rights. Rather, they are stifling others' rights. They don't want dialog. They don't want the other side of the debate to be heard. They don't want their side of the debate to be heard because they have no answers or ideas. That's why they are yelling and screaming louder, but saying nothing. That's why they are hurling insults, racial epithets and scare tactics. Rest assured, if this was during the Bush administration and those on the left were protesting one of the many totalitarian policies forward by that administration, they would be seen as un-American or friends of terrorist etc. These protesters can all go to hell, and I'm sure they will. They shame America. I am disgusted.

No comments: