Yea Obama! America’s pride
Ev'ry Obama man's behind you:
So hit that stride!
Go teach the Republicans to behave,
Send the Right Wingers to a watery grave,
And when they start to weaken,
That's their shame!
For Obama's pluck and grit have
Emblazoned his name.
Fight on! Fight on! Do not abate!
The White House, we'll win in 2008.
Go! Roll to victory! Hit your stride!
You're America’s Presidential pride!
Sorry. I plagiarizedthe Alabama fight song.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Marc,
You're a hoot. I particularly get a kick out the names you've given the candidates. In fact, I'd like to see others declare their candidacy (like Cheney and Lieberman) just to see what names you'd give them. How about going after some of the pundits, as well. Keep up the great work.
One last thought. You are too lenient on Hillary. She really needs a name as well, since she seems to wreak with insincerity. How about the "triangulator."
Communists.
I'm thinking about doing some dis-ing of Hilary, actually. I actually called the Bill Press show this morning and said "I'm sick and tired her whining." I said "she's a whiner and an intimidator."
I'll try to come up with a nickname for her. However, this is an anti-rightwing site so I don't want to give her too much time.
As for the pundits I'll do something there, but I don't want to give links to their sites.
I have a draft of "people that suck," which includes a bunch of rightwingers, but there were way too many to name.
As for the "communists" remark, I'm not sure what that's supposed to imply. I assure you I am not a communist. I do not believe in a governmental system where the wealth is shared and divided based on need, nor do I advocate the elimination of private property. My economic beliefs lie somewhere Libertarian demand-side (a la Ayn Rand) and supply-side (a la Jude Wanniski) theories. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Marc,
I want to assure you that the anonymous person responsible for the first 2 comments is not the same as the anonymous individual who said "communists". As a matter of fact, I think that the Joseph McCarthy clone is probably smoking something already.
No problem. I didn't make that assumption. I love the jabbing so I encourage folks to challenge me, and even make such unfounded accusations so I can rip them.
I think good names for Cheney are Darth Vader, Dark Lord, Voldemort and Sauron. None of those are original with me, except Sauron.
Joe Lieberman will always be Loserman (again not original with me) and "What are you Smokin'" Joe.
I am smokin' it...and it's good.
So Marcos, what's your take on the medicinal marijuana issue. It can help relieve pain and do wonders for the snack-food industry.
And speaking of cloning, if you could clone one of the ladies that starred on Charlie's Angels (in her 1970s form, of course) to be your personal bodyguard, which one would it be, and why?
I am in favor of medicinal marijuana use. However, since I work in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry, I believe it should be FDA approved, and therefore evaluated for safety before a physician could prescribe it. That being said, I am in favor of the legalization of marijuana for recreational use. Hell, they're no more harmful than cigarettes and alcohol. I'm sure PM & RJR would love to get in on the action.
Your Charlies Angels question tells me you're an older guy or possibly my age, but still in love with your CA posters. To answer your question, I'd have to say Farrah Fawcett because that was the poster I had. Man, she looked hot in that one-piece. Though, I liked Jacqueline Smith as well. Kate Jackson didn't do it for me. I stopped watching when FF left.
Post a Comment