At Ku Klux Klan, er American Conservative Union, rally today, Ann Coulter indirectly called John Edwards a faggot. Her direct quote was “I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot..." She said this to thunderous applause from the Klan, er haters, er conservatives.
Do I have to go to rehab for calling her a dike? Hey Ann, you're a dike or Maybe you're a tranny.
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
As Andy Milman (aka Ricky Gervais) from "Extras" would say "Are you havin' a laugh." Imagine Ann "Adam's Apple" Coulter challenging the sexuality of anybody. What chutzpa. You really have to have balls to do that. It wouldn't surprise me if most of the laughter in the audience came from the graduates of the 3-week sexual re-orientation program. There probably was a seminar on faith based sexual re-orientation at the conference.
You all know Ann Coulter is hot! I bought her 2005 Conservatives Rock Calendar...and let me tell you, November was on fire!
Is that the one where she wears only a string bikini bottom and shows her impressive package? She's a vampire. She should be sent back to TranIsylvania.
She's hot if you like dudes taht dress like women.
That package is truly impressive! It would make Secretariat blush.
Come to think of it the Secretariat analogy is quite apt. Ann's long face is rather equine.
Do you think Daniel Radcliffe would be turned on?
I'm impressed that you know that Daniel Radcliffe is starring in 'Equus.' That was not a lame comment by any stretch of the imagination.
How would I not know that? His swelt physique humping a horse was all over the Internet. He really needs to eat a twinkie or two.
I read Equus in college for an acting class. Since then, I've not been able to go horseback riding.
Post a Comment