Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Does anyone know CPR?

John McCain will formally launch his bid for the White House.

John McCain is basically a loser and a flip-flopper. He is taking positions that appeal to the right-wing and have set back this country. He is completely out of touch, and he is living in another universe. However, there may be hope for McCain: Scientists Discover Earthlike Planet Outside Solar System.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about some discussion about the most important news item of the day - Rosie leaving The View. I'm sure you're heartbroken.

Anonymous said...

I think Rosie is a natural for pro wrestling (men, that is). Ever since I saw her in "A League of Our Own" I thought she belongs in the WWF. In view of her Celtic heritage she could pick up where Rowdy Roddy Piper left off (In fact, there's a real resemblance there).

As far as John McCain is concerned, I think he's suffering from delayed PTSD.

Marc said...

There will not be any commentary from me regarding the Rosie issue. Elizbeth Filarski Hasslebeck, on the other hand, while very hot, is a stupid woman. I don't know about the other stuff on The View, or give a shit for that matter.

Anonymous said...

But that's leading news! We all want to "stay informed"!