Thursday, April 26, 2007
A message to you, Rudy
Does Guido really think he can scare the American people into voting for him? He recently made accusations that voting for a Republican, mainly him, would mean less deaths by terrorist than voting a Democrat. Rudy, here's the skinny of it. You are a LOSER. You look like a LOSER. You talk like a LOSER. You got one of those faces calling out to be bitch slapped. I don't care if you used to be a social liberal. Anyway, I think Keith Olbermann does a fine job of pointing out your loser qualities in his special comment. You would do well to watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Rudy, with your record of avoiding the draft during the Vietnam War, the best advice I can give you about patriotism and national security is "shut the f--- up."
Avoiding the draft...you mean, like Bill Clinton? If we're going to bring that issue up, then let's use it across the board, which would thereby disqualify a large number of Americans from serving in leadership positions. And frankly, Clinton could have used some advice about national security...and taste in women (or interns).
Yes, Clinton avoided the draft, but he didn't get 5 deferments like Dick nor did he go AWOL like Bush. The difference between Clinton and the current administration is he listened to his advisors and his generals, and he did not needlessly waste lives. Clinton did not talk all patriotic and wave the flag. Republicans still can't get over Clinton. He had his issues, but he was an excellent President by comparison to Bush, and I don't even like Clinton all that much.
Clinton may have avoided the draft but he didn't advocate a military solution to every international problem. What I resent is the "Chickenhawk" mentality. A pro-war mentality from basically chickens--t. individuals...like Bush, Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz, Limbaugh, Bill-O, Rudy G, Hannity, Wiener/Savage, and Joe Lieberman. Criticize Clinton all you like...the fact is that the current crop of Republicans are taking this country down a dangerous path. Perhaps the only solution to Bush and Cheney stubborness is impeachment.
Last time I checked stubbornness wasn't an impeachable crime. Hey I don't care if anyone loves or hates Bush, my point was that bringing up the Vietnam draft dodging was a weak argument. And for whatever reason, a large number of Americans voted for Republicans, so don't use impeachment to overturn popular will...just use the ballot box. But it's funny to me how much everyone aggrandizes the influence of radio and TV hosts...do you really think Rush is dictating policy? (And Lieberman isn't a GOP...he was a member of the party of tolerance...the one that tolerates everyone unless they support the war).
And Clinton may have listened to some advisers...except when it came to challenging the power or striking al-Qaeda before they gained even more strength...but I digress. Let's get back to talking about O'Reilly even more...I'm sure he hates that.
It's a weak argument if you're not a chicken hawk. However, name me a Republican that's not a chicken hawk and he probably served in the military during war time. Chuck Hagel is not a chicken hawk. Hey, he served in Vietnam. I think anyone that waves the flag of patriotism is fair game to scrutinize their miliary service. Back to the original point, Guido is a fraud. He should not have said what he said about if a Democrat wins the White House. He won't get the nomination anyway.
Say what you want about Clinton not pursuing Al Qaeda, but our terrorism policy was better under Clinton than Bush. Just ask Richard Clarke. Bush was President when we were hit on 9/11, not long after we were warned on August 6th.
Stubborness is impeachable, if it takes our country down the wrong path. Oh I remember, Clinton was impeached because he lied under oath (about marital infidelity). Bush has lied plenty (now let's get him under oath).l. some have even offered to give him a blow job to get him out of office.
Yes, but I think in Bush' case cunnilingus is more appropriate.
Marc, that was fantastic. Would Bush be the conveyor or recipient of cunnilingus. I always thought he was a pussy.
Think about it, bushes are on the receiving end.
You know what they called the Clinton administration....sex between the Bushes.
Post a Comment