Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bill Kristol is a loser and the letter the NY Times did not publish

I hope Bill Kristol likes egg because he is probably eating it off his face, still. On Monday, January 7, 2008, he wrote his first column for the New York Times. To say it was a piece of crap is disrespectful to feces. Though, like the rest of the media, he wrote off Hillary, and crowned Obama and Huckabee. Now, you know I'm not a Hillary fan, and certainly nothing has changed, but if we learned anything from the New Hampshire primary, it's that nothing is set or predicable and everything is still up for grabs.

As for Bill Kristol, he is not an intelligent man, which is probably why he is popular in Republican circles. I guess by comparison, he must be a flipping genius. In any case, below is the letter I wrote to the New York Times after reading his first piece of hogwash. I'm not going to link up the op-ed because it sucked so bad.

Dear Editor,
You should be embarrassed that you actually published this first op-ed by William Kristol. It reads like National Review propaganda. He claims "some of us would much prefer a non-liberal and non-Democratic administration." I think the voters of Iowa and New Hampshire are telling a different story. Furthermore, he claims "we don’t want to undo the good done by the appointments of John Roberts and Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court." I'm not sure what good he is referring to as he sites no examples, but we surely want to undo the damage they've done. He believes Huckabee is the best hope for the GOP. Why do corporate Repubicans and traditional conservatives seem to be up in arms about him? Clearly, most of of the fiscal conservative Republicans are worried by Huckabee's Iowa win and his recent popularity. Kristol says an Obama-Huckabee race would force Bloomberg to enter as an independent, and it would siphon votes from Obama. I could not disagree more. If Bloomberg enters the race, his support will come mainly from Republicans and fiscal conservatives that cannot get on board with the extremist Christian agenda of Huckabee. At least, David Brooks has some intelligent things to say, but I guess all we can expect from Kristol is liberal bashing, which if I wanted I could watch Fox News.

No comments: