Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Pinnochio Presidency


I did not watch the State of the Union address the other night. I know the state of the Union. It's not good. Yet, I'm sure George W. Bush (W standing for Worst President Ever) took 45 minutes to lie about how the surge is working and the economy is great. Frankly, looking at the man sickens me. Then again, so does a car wreck or a dead animal on the side of the road. Therefore, I had to take a quick look. I watched for about five minutes and through the incoherent rhetoric I saw at least three standing ovations. You know what standing ovations do? They force others to stand as well, even those who think it's bull shit - shame on you Nancy Pelosi and the host of other Democrats that felt the need to stand or even clap for this loser of a President. (I'm proud to say I once refused to stand for Gerald Ford. Sure, he looks like Thomas Jefferson compared to this schmuck, but he still pardoned Nixon, and that is unforgivable.) Anyway, after being sickened by the thunderous applause and standing ovations I turned flicked back to Family Guy.

One more year! The insurgency is in it's last throws. Let's just hope the American people are smart enough not to elect an idiot like McCain or Romney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice, The Family Guy. I think, Peter, Stewie, or even Brian would make a better president than W(orst).