This is my political blog. It is my purpose to attack the foibles of the Right Wing and promote the moderate agenda.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Read Bob Herbert
With respect to my previous post, read Bob Herbert's column in today's New York Times. As I stated, Hillary cannot win and she will destroy Democratic party in the process. Herbert mentions some of the dirty tricks. It will be tough for voters to overcome this.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I read it earlier this morning. I was in total agreement and I forwarded it to my wife. Marc, for some reason you and I think alike. Can you explain it?
3 comments:
I read it earlier this morning. I was in total agreement and I forwarded it to my wife. Marc, for some reason you and I think alike. Can you explain it?
I don't know...are both of you smoking from the same crop?
I don't know. I'm DID so maybe I'm posting under a different personality and not realizing it.
Post a Comment